[rules-users] Drools 5.1.0.M1 - Retrieve return value of GenericCommand<T> from ExecutionResults

Vijay K Pandey VPandey at mdes.ms.gov
Wed Dec 16 11:06:39 EST 2009

Hi,

If I execute a GenericCommand<T> against the statefulknowledgesession it returns the ExecutionResults, but how do I retrieve the actual returned value of the GenericCommand which I had implemented.

Lets says something like this - so how do I get hold of the Boolean object return value from the command.

public class TestCommand implements GenericCommand<Boolean> {
            public Boolean execute(Context context) {
                        return Boolean.TRUE;
            }
}

I put a debug on and can see that ExecutionResultsImpl is returned but it has nothing inside?

What I am missing or doing something wrong?

Thanks
Vijay