[rules-users] Sessions Sharing KnowledgeBase

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:47:42 EST 2009

   Well, May 19th I guess you still have Drools 5.0.0. You should at least
be using 5.0.1. Anyway, latest artifacts are here:

https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/

"I am sure there are many ways to get it working on a sharing knowledge
base,"

   Yes, and if what you have works for you, go for it. I am just mentioning
that the simplest solution would be to load all rules in a single kbase and
use ruleflow, by what you described in your 1-3 items.

   Cheers,
      Edson