[rules-users] scheduled starting of a ruleflow-group / drools fusion docs

Trägenap traegenap at ttc-informatik.de
Sun Feb 1 12:13:28 EST 2009

Hi,

2 questions:

1. I want to start a ruleflow-group for e.g. only once a day? I am not
interested in the pattern matches during the complete day, just
interested in the result of the single computation. My ruleflow-group is
ordered using a salience, the final/last rule should be processed once a
day, repeating at the next day, and so on...

I found the example like this

StockTick( symbol == "RHAT" ) over window:time( 60 )

(...that happened in the last 60 clock ticks...)

What is declared as "clock ticks"?

2. I guess that drools fusion can solve my problem, is some more
detailed doc available at this moment? (more than the ´pure´ headlines
containing doc I found everywhere?)

Thanks for advice, including just giving keywords!

Thorsten