[rules-users] How to setup Foreach node?

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Mon Feb 2 11:46:54 EST 2009

Cristiano,

The errors do seem to indicate that the collection expression and variable
name are empty.  This in combination with your layout problem seems to
indicate to me that there is an issue when trying to save or load the
underlying XML.  Could you open a JIRA and attach the ruleflow file you are
using and some instructions on how to reproduce this?  You can also send it
to me personally if you want to keep it private.µ

Kris