[rules-users] Re: scheduled starting of a ruleflow-group / drools fusion docs

John A Thompson fly.yamaha at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 17:59:40 EST 2009

Edson,

I'm very interested in fusion.  I'm looking at it using it for fraud
detection in a credit card authorization system.

Quick question - can the time of facts be asserted?  I'm thinking around how
to handle testing, and business requirements of batch authorizations. (where
3rd parties send in batch at the end of the day)

Thanks!

JT