[rules-users] problem in Maven tests: class antlr CharStream not found, although it is there!

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Wed Feb 4 17:23:05 EST 2009

    You need antlr-runtime jar in your classpath, although maven should get
it as a transitive dependency.

    Try running:

mvn help:effective-pom

    That will show you what maven is using as pom after resolving
dependencies. If antlr-runtime jar is not there or if you have the wrong
version, that would be the problem.

    []s
    Edson

 Edson Tirelli