[rules-users] Flow action - insert into KnowledgeSession

kfs2 at chryslerfinancial.com kfs2 at chryslerfinancial.com
Tue Feb 10 09:59:01 EST 2009

Ok, I just needed to do more reading.  I used an exit action to get the
result and then used the process context variable to insert the result
into working memory.  Works nicely.

Thanks

Kent Symanzik

kfs2 at chrysler.com
Sent by: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
02/09/2009 02:47 PM
Please respond to
Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
cc

Subject
[rules-users] Flow action - insert into KnowledgeSession

I have defined a WorkItemHandler which can, based on the parameters,
collect some additional data.  I would like to insert the new facts into
the session but I do not see where a workItemHandler can get access to the
current stateless session.   Should this be done by returning the new
facts in the results ?  If so, how can you insert the results into the
session?

Thanks

rules-users mailing list
rules-users at lists.jboss.org