[rules-users] [Re:] No return from Guvnor

J Michael Dean mdean77 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 09:01:15 EST 2009

Just a couple additional comments.  The binary package DOES get loaded
into the localCache that is in my properties file;  when I shut down
JBoss, the app does try to hit the cache file.  I also downloaded the
DRL from Guvnor, and when I point at the DRL directly, the code all
executes properly.  I hope this might be helpful but I do not
understand why I do not get an agent back in my previously posted code.