[rules-users] Shadow facts

Mike Dean mdean77 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 19:41:16 EST 2009

Sorry to be dense.  The JIRA indicates:

Add a tag for facts with property change support:

declare MyFact
   @propertyChangeSupport
end

Where does this go?  Is this a Java annotation or an annotation that should
go into the rules?

- Mike

   Dean,

   I just committed the changes into trunk to allow support for that.
Revision #25246 in trunk.

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-1969

   So instead of using a parameter in the insert method, just annotate the
types for which you want to use property change support.

   []s
   Edson