[rules-users] Dynamic work items

kfs2 at chryslerfinancial.com kfs2 at chryslerfinancial.com
Fri Feb 13 13:47:34 EST 2009

Part of the reason we are using rules is the flexibility.  Mainly we can
deploy changes to the rules without redeploy the whole application.  We
are populating the fact model by using work items in the flow that hit the
database.  The problem I see here is that this is not flexible as the java
code for the work items is not in the rule package.

Can java code be included in the rule package somehow?  Or should we just
dynamically load a separate jar?  I rather have the rules and java code
all in one package.

Thanks

Kent Symanzik