[rules-users] JSON parser?

can_man at gmx.de can_man at gmx.de
Sat Feb 14 06:17:43 EST 2009

Hello,

I am new to drools, so please don't burn me ;-)
I have successfully setup drools 5 and have written a couple of rules. In addition, I have tried the web interface of guvner and looked at the code.

What I am after is a parser for JSON to DRL - I have seen that JSON is used in the web server, but there is a huge amount of code
which makes it rather difficult to find the right bit to look at. It would be great if someone could point me towards the part which
is responsible for constructing a rule in JSON and the part where it gets parsed and processed in the rule engine.

Thank you very much.
Phil
--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a