[rules-users] foreach in drl file

Joe White Joe.White at recondotech.com
Mon Feb 16 18:56:44 EST 2009

In the case below you don't need to iterate manually. You can use the "contains" LHS element. Take a look at the manual and you will see it. Or you can insert your List directly and use the "from" LHS element

Using from it might look like:

rule "test"
when

	String(this=="10") //<--The time
	friends : List() //<--Your friends collection

	String(this=="myFriend") from friends

then
	System.out.println("HIT");
end