[rules-users] error when referening LHS->exists block var in RHS

techy techluver007 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:46:56 EST 2009

I think I better more accurate info for my requirement.

Is there way to get list of ( or single) Ticker that is close to given
timeInMillSec and exact price value ?

Class Male
{
 long timeInMillsec;
 float price;
 String symbol
}

rule "Pseudo rule"
when
 ArrayList() from collect( Ticker( price == 20.00 && timeInMillsec is close
to 1000000 ))
then
//do conseq
end