[rules-users] Re: Concurrency Issues with JavaDialectConfiguration

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Tue Feb 17 21:53:53 EST 2009

   There shouldn't be any errors in compiling the rules for every request,
so the bug still needs to be found (if it is a bug) and fixed, but, you are
certainly affecting your response time and consuming a lot more resources
than you could, if you were compiling once and using the compiled rules
instead.

   []s
   Edson

2009/2/17 Dave Klein <kickindownthecobblestones at gmail.com>

> Edson,
>
> Thanks for the fast reply.   My co-worker is trying to reproduce this in a
> sample app that we could show you.  If we can get to that point I'll post
> it.
>
> I do believe we are compiling the rules each time.  We are building our
> application with Grails and using a plugin for Drools.  So, we don't have
> very much control over how we are using it.  I will look into the source of
> the plugin to see if I can tell what it is doing.
>
> If that is what it is doing, should it be?
>
> Thanks again,
> Dave

 Edson Tirelli
 JBoss Drools Core Development