[rules-users] Problem using KnowledgeAgent

Dan Seaver dan.seaver at ge.com
Wed Feb 18 13:34:51 EST 2009

Mark,
I have some more information for you. The exception occurs when I issue:

agent.monitorResourceChangeEvents(true|false)

If I comment out that code, I don't get the exception, but I don't get
changes either. I tried it with both the Guvnor repository and with a
deployed package on the file system.

I won't have time to create the test you requested until the weekend. Let me
know if you still want it.

Dan