[rules-users] Problem with viewing the Business Rule Assets under the Rules Package in Drools Guvnor

guyt1122 at aim.com guyt1122 at aim.com
Thu Feb 19 13:53:21 EST 2009

Hello,

I have noticed a strange behavior with the Drools Guvnor where I can
not see any of my web guided decision table from the Rules Package
"Business Rule Asset" view.? I can navigate to this decision table
using the "Assets View" and when I click on the "more info" button the addition information on the left hand
side of the decision table
clearly shows that the asset belongs to the expected package that I can
not see it from.? I have tried to archive the decision table and it
does not show up in the archives.? I have tried changing the package
name on the asset and then I tried to navigate to the asset from the
other package, I still can not see it.? Note, the package somehow gets disconnects from the package after a restart the app server. The other strange behavior is that I can make changes to the decision table and then rebuild the packages and the changes show in the package source.? I just can not see the decision table by from the package...

Note, I have configured JackRabbit to store the repository in a database along with a journal node for clustering.

Environment Details:

+ App Server - JBoss 4.0.3.sp1
+ Drools 5.0M5

+ Database - Microsoft Sql Server

+ JackRabbit Repo - Configured to use a Jndi data source configured in JBoss.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-GuyT1122