[rules-users] Problem with viewing the Business Rule Assets under the Rules Package in Drools Guvnor

guyt1122 at aim.com guyt1122 at aim.com
Fri Feb 20 16:14:06 EST 2009

 Okay, I found away to get the decision tables back under the package -> business rule assets view.? If I copy the JackRabbit repository configuration folder from the other system that the repository exported from everything works.? So, it looks like the piece that links the package to the assets is not stored in the database but on the file system. I have configured everything that could in the JackRabbit repository.xml and workspace.xml to use a JNDI datasource.? The only items that I did not do this with are the lucene search indexes.