[rules-users] Error creating field accessors ... in Guvnor

J Michael Dean mdean77 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 21:08:50 EST 2009

Started new model in Guvnor and declared two fact types.  Nothing else
involved.  Source code that is provided from Guvnor is shown below.
But when I try to build the package, or create a scenario, I get error
[package configuration problem] Error creating field accessors for
"Hemodynamics" for type "Hemodynamics" and similar error for the other
object.  Here is the source that is available after buildling the
snapshot (even though it refused to build):

package vasoactive.decision

declare Hemodynamics
	SystolicBP: Integer
	DiastolicBP: Integer
	CentralVenousPressure: Integer
	CurrentDopamineDosePerKg: java.math.BigDecimal
end

declare HemodynamicDecisionState
	DetectedHypotension: Boolean
	DetectedLowCVP: Boolean