[rules-users] Declarative Model Editor in Guvnor

J Michael Dean mdean77 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 13:02:18 EST 2009

When I declare a very simple object in Guvnor and validate, save,
build, etc. and then try to edit it, I get the guided editor.
However, if I import that model to the IDE and edit it there, and
commit it back, then in Guvnor I subsequently can edit the text
directly.  I cannot find a way to edit the text directly unless I go
through this step of import to the IDE, and once I have handled it in
the IDE, it appears I can no longer edit it with the guided editor in
Guvnor.

Is this the correct behavior?

I also have found that if I try to declare two facts in the same model
using the guided editor, I get the failure to create accessors error
that I previously reported.  My workaround has been to only put one
object in a respective model object - they of course get merged in the
package.