[rules-users] drrols type declaration and how are the equals and hashcode for those types implemented...

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Tue Feb 24 13:58:35 EST 2009

   The documentation for "fusion" related metadata is in the fusion docs.
Follow the same link, but look for drools-fusion docs instead of
drools-expert docs. Feedback welcome, improvement patches welcome too.

   I need to check with Michael what is the status of the support in guvnor,
but the idea is obviously to support that in there too.

   []s
   Edson