[rules-users] Re: [rules-dev] How to get Fact's type from rule package?

David Sinclair dsinclair at chariotsolutions.com
Tue Feb 24 15:04:03 EST 2009

This should probably be in the users list, not dev. All of that information
is available in the PackageDesc object. For example,

DrlParser parser = new DrlParser();
InputStreamReader reader = new InputStreamReader(
this.getClass().getResourceAsStream( "Misc3.drl" ) );
PackageDescr pkg = parser .parse( reader );

pkg.getGlobals();
pkg.getRules();

etc.