[rules-users] Drools-Smooks Data Loader

Dave Macpherson dave at praxis-inc.com
Thu Feb 26 17:32:45 EST 2009

I'm trying to use Smooks to populate my Drools internal data model as per the blog posting at http://blog.athico.com/2008/07/drools-smooks-data-loader.html, but it's not quite working out for me.

In that posting, there is the following line of code:

DroolsSmooks loader = new DroolsSmooks( session, smooks, conf );

I believe this line is a typo (there is no class that I can find called "DroolsSmooks", but I'm not sure what it should be. I've found a test case online that refers to a class called "DroolsSmooksStatelessSession", but that doesn't resolve the reference either.

Does anyone have a sample program that uses the Smooks data loader that I can follow and get working?

Regards,

Dave