[rules-users] Drools, Grails, and default packages for domain objects

Costello, Robert rcost10 at searshc.com
Mon Jan 19 14:53:05 EST 2009

Has anyone else run into issues trying to reference objects in a default
package?  I'm trying to use Drools with Grails and my rule which
compiled nicely in a package setting has issues when faced with a
default package.

The error is "foo" cannot be resolved to a type

I've tried putting the rule both in the default package and putting it
in a named package, and neither seem to work.   If I put my objects back
into packages, everything is fine.

Any  advice?

Thanks,

Robert Costello