[rules-users] Drools Flow - 2 nice blogs

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Jan 27 12:22:03 EST 2009

Drools Flow - 2 nice blogs

http://blog.athico.com/2009/01/drools-5-holistic-approach-to-problem.html
/"the problem for business people to understand the differences between
business processes and rules, because from the point-of-view of business
use-cases they are integrated. why are there two tools / frameworks to
manage the same thing?
Now I read the documentation of Drools 5 and noticed that all is
availabe in ONE product: Drools 5. Thats really great news - I hope I
understood all well and I'll give it a try to do it with Drools only.
This gives me a better feeling than my previous decision. "/

http://blog.athico.com/2009/01/drools-flow-and-osworkflow-migration.html
/"We work together on projects for Argentina's biggest healthcare
provider, who are big OSWorkflow users. However with Drools offering a
much more powerful and complete framework, that integrates rules,
processes and event processing there is now a desire to move to this as
the standard. As part of this effort we need a migration path for al the
legacy OSWorkflow applications."/