[rules-users] How execute a Single rule from rule file or rule package

Amila Silva amilac at hsenidmobile.com
Fri Jul 3 02:16:33 EDT 2009

hi everyone,

  I have a requirement like execute a single rule from set of loaded rule
files or single rule from single drl file.
 when i execute fireAllRules() it executes the all the rules in the files.
even that overloaded method that take int as agrs also
 seems doesnt help much.
 let me know if any body gone thru this kind of senarios.

--
Thanks,
Regrads,

Amila Silva,
Associate Software Engineer

hSenid Mobile Solutions

Phone :
+94-77-9983894
Fax     :
+94-11-2673 845

Web:
http://www.hSenid.com

Make it Happen

http://www.hSenidMobile.com

Enabling the Mobile World

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they
are addressed. The content and opinions contained in this email are not
necessarily those of hSenid Software International. If you have received
this email in error please contact the sender.