RE : [rules-users] Re: the n best solutions on a very simple test case(drools-solver)

Laurent Michenaud lmichenaud at adeuza.com
Fri Jul 3 03:33:25 EDT 2009

Hi,

This is a genuine test case. It is like this in our application
because drools is not the final decision maker. Drools is here
to find and propose the n best solutions, the customer will pick
up one among these. The score of each solution is printed to the
customer, so he knows that this one is best than the other one but he
is not forced to choose it and can choose another one as well.

We build the solver and we set the solution Recaller using setBestSolutionRecaller.

I have looked at the examples and i don't see how to configure
"at least n steps taken finish". Can u help ?

Best regards
Michenux