[rules-users] Re: Unable to load dialect 'org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.java.JavaDialectConfiguration: (Pradeep Ruhil)

Pardeep.Ruhil at lntinfotech.com Pardeep.Ruhil at lntinfotech.com
Thu Jul 9 05:56:23 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks Mark for answering my query.

Now I have set all the jars file in the classpath, but still m getting the
same exception.
The exception is caused by : Null pointer exception.
I am not able to understand why it is giving me this exception, while in
the mailing list I didn't found anybody having this
problem.

This is my code snippet :

 KnowledgeBuilderConfiguration config =  KnowledgeBuilderFactory.
newKnowledgeBuilderConfiguration();
 config.setProperty("drools.dialect.java.compiler", "ECLIPSE");
 KnowledgeBuilder kbuilder =KnowledgeBuilderFactory.newKnowledgeBuilder(
config );

        //KnowledgeBuilder kbuilder =
KnowledgeBuilderFactory.newKnowledgeBuilder();
        kbuilder.add(ResourceFactory.newClassPathResource(
"shopingdiscount.drl"), ResourceType.DRL);

Am I missing anything that is to initialized , so that I can get through
this Null Pointer Exception.

Please help me to through of this situation. I am stuck in this.

Thanks & Regards
Pardeep Ruhil