[rules-users] Drools SubFlow (Sub -Process) query API

bdoshi bhadresh.doshi at fnis.com
Fri Jul 10 17:09:12 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am new to drools and have following scenario and question.

Consider my main flow "A" (runtime instance id 111) which has and invokes
(subprocess)SubFlow "B" (runtime instance id 222).

Question,
Is there an API to find the list of subprocess (subflow) associated with
parent instance or parent process associated with a given subprocess?

e.g. in above case... From process instance 111 can we get handle or
information of 222
or

form process instance 222, can I get information of parent who created this
instance (111).

Thanks,