[rules-users] Drools SubFlow (Sub -Process) query API

Doshi, Bhadresh Bhadresh.Doshi at fnis.com
Mon Jul 13 10:12:34 EDT 2009

Hi Kris,

I do not see method to access SubProcessNodeInstance from process
instance...

I see only following getters....

ProcessInstance pi = ksession.getProcessInstance(111);
			pi.getClass()
			pi.getEventTypes()
			pi.getId()
			pi.getProcessId()
			pi.getProcessName()
			pi.getState()

Am I missing something... Can you point to sample code?

Thanks,