[rules-users] looking for more information on drools expert

Gab Aldian aldian.gp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 04:55:52 EDT 2009

I finally suceeded to get what I wanted using the keyword accumulate
which is really very poweful as said in the doc. Here is the rule:
http://drools.pastebin.com/m4f938e40

It is a little bit complex, but it perfectly works. The only
observation I have is that it seems drools compatible jdk is < 1.5,
since I tryed to declare my linkedlist this way: LinkedList<Alarm>(),
but got warnings about the unexpected '<'. One other thing, the
"implicit and" does not work in the accumulate, you have to put it
clearly.

Now I have something giving me the list I need, all should be easy I
think. Do you have any observation on the way I did it?

Cheers

Aldian