[rules-users] Getting hold of the Evaluator Registry

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Thu Jul 16 09:19:59 EDT 2009

    There are several places that drools looks for configuration files,
including your home directory. Although, IMO it makes more sense to keep it
confined to the project itself. If you create a dir in your project, like:

src/resources/META-INF

    And then configure the eclipse project to use the folde "src/resources"
as a source folder, it will pick it up.

    []s
    Edson