[rules-users] RuleFlow: custom nodes

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 19:48:25 EDT 2009

Yes, it is possible and very easy to do.
Take a look at the chapter eight in the Drools Flow Documentation
http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.0.1.26597.FINAL/drools-flow/html/ch.Domain_Specific_Processes.html

If you have a question about that, don't be afraid to ask!
Greetings!

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Clandes Tino
<clandestino_bgd at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> I am starting to evaluate RuleFlow.
> I would have one question:
> is it possible with eclipse designer to create custom node, and save its
> definition somehow, so that it becomes available in component panel, by some
> import, or update mechanism?
> If it is, how this can be done?
>
> My wish is to provide custom rule sets and custom work item nodes for WS
> invocations to the client, who will create Rule Flow by himself with
> enriched set of nodes.
>
> I could not find that in documentation, although I think I read it is
> possible somewhere.
>
> Thanks and best,
> Milan

- http://salaboy.wordpress.com