[rules-users] Customize the UI

João Mouta Ferreira jcf at holos.pt
Mon Jul 20 12:35:34 EDT 2009

Hello Radha,

I am currently looking for the same as you posted in this email.

My goal is to create an eclipse RCP user interface for creating rules.
Since the Guvnor is web based, I am trying to find the classes which
implement rule editing to translate them to my system.

Have you found what you were looking for?

Best regards,
João Mouta