[rules-users] Drools Guvnor Remote API

David Sinclair dsinclair at chariotsolutions.com
Mon Jul 27 10:45:58 EDT 2009

Steve,

I know there has been talk of a remoting API, but I am not sure where it is
at. JackRabbit has a RMI implementation that I use as part of my build
procedure to keep guvnor models in sync with the object model. You have to
export the repository as an RMI object, then connect to it like so

ClientRepositoryFactory factory = new ClientRepositoryFactory();
Repository repository = factory.getRepository(rmiURL);

Session session = repository.login(new SimpleCredentials(username,
password.toCharArray()));

rulesRepository = new RulesRepository(session);

dave