[rules-users] guvnor analysis question/error and scenarios

phil went phl.wnt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 02:50:10 EDT 2009

Am running drools 5.0.1 ga using the drools/jboss standalone package.

When I run the analysis from within guvnor, no error comes up in guvnor and
it happily lists the models and attribs, but the following comes up in the
server output:

15:06:15,122 ERROR [STDERR] org.drools.RuntimeDroolsException:
org.drools.verifier.opposites.Rule_Opposite_LiteralRestrictions_0Eval1Invoker at 90c73ecd:
java.util.zip.DataFormatException: Value types did not match. Value
type
boolean was compared to boolean
15:06:15,123 ERROR [STDERR]     at
org.drools.rule.EvalCondition.isAllowed(EvalCondition.java:122)
15:06:15,123 ERROR [STDERR]

The rules all fire as expected, the scenarios all execute, and the rules
file (in guvnor) all validates OK.

Am a complete java noob, so do not know if it is just something obvious I
have missed about boolean defintions?

Also, when the "run all scenarios" is run from within guvnor, scenarios are
not updated in the same way as when the scenario is run individually. eg I
ran the tests individually when setting up, and subsequently only ran all
scenarios in batch. Only found out when I ran an xlst on the scenarios to
show off how cool this stuff is to the managers, showing last run and last
results.

Phil