[rules-users] Run Drool Application From Command Prompt

Pankaj.Jain at lntinfotech.com Pankaj.Jain at lntinfotech.com
Tue Jul 28 04:05:32 EDT 2009

I have set JAVA as compiler, but I tried it with JANINO also but I got
same exception..........

Hey Greg.....  I am not finding a proiper way to set the class path, I had
used XBoot class path as I mentioned in my previous mail.....

Thanks & Regards:

Pankaj Jain | L&T infotech |Navi Mumbai
Mobile: +91 9920218945
Email : pankaj.jain at lntinfotech.com
www.Lntinfotech.com

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive & believe, it can achieve."

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.

Nicolas Héron <nicolas.heron.java at gmail.com>
Sent by: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
07/28/2009 12:34 PM
Please respond to
Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [rules-users] Run Drool Application From Command Prompt

Hello,
did you set the java compiler name : "JANINO" or "JAVA" ?