[rules-users] Drools multithreading query

jayadevan.m at gmail.com jayadevan.m at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:18:09 EDT 2009

Hi,
I was trying out some multithreading scenarios for improving the rule
execution time in Drools5. I found two methods for enabling and specifying
the number of threads in RuleBaseConfiguration - setMaxThreads() and
setMultiThreadEvaluation() respectively. But, didn't find multiple threads
being spawned during rule execution. I had set the latter to true and set
the max to 4 before firing the rules using stateless session.
Can someone verify if this is the proper way for implementing
multithreading in Drools? If not, please provide me with links/examples for
implementing this.
Thanks in advance.
Jayadevan