[rules-users] How to Enrich Facts with Data from a Database

Ken Archer archerovi at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:22:37 EDT 2009

I would like to append values to facts in working memory with
values from a database before rules processing.  The Fusion documentation
says, “one of the most common use cases for rules is event data enrichment”,
but no documentation seems to explain how this is done whether we’re talking
about events or just plain old facts.  And the RHS syntax seems to be
limited to working with data already in working memory.  How can I enrich
facts with data from another system?  Thanks in advance.

Ken Archer

Telogical Systems