[rules-users] Relation between Guvnor and Expert in Drools5.0

Jaroslaw Kijanowski kijanowski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:26:44 EDT 2009

Sumant Kumar wrote:
> Thank you Jarek.
>
> Where does Drools Expert component fit in. Is Drools EXPERT essentially
>  drools-api.jar and drools-core.jar and some other dependent jars ?.

Almost.

https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/docs/drools-introduction/html_single/index.html#d0e1337

I guess all you need (the engine for now) is in "Drools 5.0 Binaries"

http://jboss.org/drools/downloads.html

You might be also interested in the latest bits from trunk: