[rules-users] Clarification regarding the use of Guvnor

Steve Ronderos steve.ronderos at ni.com
Mon Jun 1 16:00:32 EDT 2009

Andrew,

Looks like you are looking for drools-server to expose the rule engine via
JSON.  I'm not an expert on the subject by any means, but try reading the
documentation (embedded in the Guvnor documents
http://downloads.jboss.com/drools/docs/5.0.1.26597.FINAL/drools-guvnor/html_single/index.html#d0e1095
) and see if anyone else on the mail group knows more about it.

Good luck,

Steve Ronderos