[rules-users] The Eclipse JDT Core jar is not in the classpath error

Chris Richmond crichmond at referentia.com
Tue Jun 2 14:46:00 EDT 2009

Marcus,

I only have the one version of antlr jar that comes in the /lib folder of
the drools 5.0 binary distribution, however that was enough to allow me to
run the stockticker fusion sample in eclipse no problem.  I ported the
project to Netbeans and am relying on all of the same jars from that binary
distribution, but getting this error now.   Perhaps there is something that
is being provided by the eclipse drools plugin?

Thanks,
Chris