[rules-users] Is there a doc on Guvnor's JCR layout ?

uglything juanma.cabrera at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 09:26:10 EDT 2009

Hie everyone.

I'm trying to use Drools 5 with Guvnor.
But I'm trying to create a simplified Guvnor-like application tied down to
what my particular domain problem is. That is, I'm not going to author my
rules myself. I'd rather let that to my end-user whose knowledge upon rules
processing is even far from poor...
Nevertheless, I'm willing to keep the JCR idea, and I'm striving to produce
a repository 100% compatible with Guvnor so I can pick up here and then some
functionalities out of Guvnor into my application in a straightforward way.

I looked deeply into the Guvnor JCR as well as Guvnor src and I think I have
a quite good understanding of what it does. But I don't want to miss
anything that could break the compatibility.

So is there a detailed documentation on the Guvnor JCR and if so where to
grab it ?

Thanks in advance for any hint !