[rules-users] Rules storage in a database

Bhamidi, Krishna Krishna.Bhamidi at qwest.com
Mon Jun 8 05:48:55 EDT 2009

Hello,

we have stored rules in a database, and require to migrate the rules from say a development database to a test database, and further to a production database and use Guvnor for analysts to view current rules in the production database. Has anyone attempted this, and is there an appropriate deployment scenario for this? Has anyone attempted a similar deployment scenario?

We have found that the tables that get created are not always the same - we have had 4 tables created in one environment, and 8 in another; what drives the table creation? Any documentation we can refer to?

Would appreciate pointers.

Krishna