[rules-users] Templates / Generated rules debugging

Malenfant, Andre andre.malenfant at cgi.com
Mon Jun 8 11:46:14 EDT 2009

Hi,

Can some of your share your technique for debugging/troubleshooting rules:

Here is the situation:

-          I have a web application that uses rules at specific points.

-          I use templates and decision tables so the actual rules are compiled by my application using a spread sheet compiler.

-          Since this is a web application, I cannot debug the rules in Eclipse (unless I am missing something)

I must not be the only one asking this question but I cannot find answers in the archives.

Thanks,

André Malenfant