[rules-users] Templates / Generated rules debugging

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Mon Jun 8 12:49:42 EDT 2009

   Yes, check the PackageBuilderConfiguration class for the method
setDumpDir(). Please note that drools generates and compile files in memory,
so after you stop debugging, remember to turn this option off again to not
consume unnecessary IO time.

   Also, the java code is usually not much helpful. Best to use the loggers
as suggested by Ingomar.

  []s
  Edson

2009/6/8 Malenfant, Andre <andre.malenfant at cgi.com>

> Is it possible to see the generated Java code for the rules?

 Edson Tirelli
 JBoss Drools Core Development