[rules-users] Drools in the real world

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Fri Jun 12 11:04:04 EDT 2009

      Ajay,

      I don't know what kind of relationship you draw from list traffic to
serious adoption. In any case, do some research and you will certainly
re-evaluate your metrics. :)

      Just as a starting point, last week we had the Drools Bootcamp in SF (
http://blog.athico.com/2009/03/drools-boot-camp-san-francisco-june.html),
and that is one of the reasons for the reduced traffic in the last couple
weeks I guess. Take a look at the attendance list and the companies they
come from:

http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/DroolsBootCampSanFranciscoJune2009

      Sightings page:

http://www.jboss.org/drools/sightings.html

      Anyway, what I can tell you is that Drools is in really active and
constant development, with a growing and energizing community that supports
its members in the best possible open source way (thank you all people). On
top of that, if you want professional support with SLAs, talk to Red Hat
that offers all kind of services around the product (from support to
training).

      Cheers,
        Edson

--