[rules-users] Problem with parallel subflows

tom tom238 at gmx.at
Fri Jun 12 10:12:43 EDT 2009

Hi there! I am using drools 5.0 final. I tried to implement 2 subflows which
are polling for database entries.

More exactly: my application consists of 1 process that splits up into 2
subflows (AND - split). Both subflows

Consist of a timer, followed by an action node (java code). When I start the
application it seems that only one of the

Subflows is executed, but twice! (although subflow-IDs are correctly set).

If I change the action-node to MVEL input, everything works fine! If I start
just one of the

 Subprocesses, they work correctly. I am calling fireUntilHalt in a new
thread, followed by startProcess(X) , like

It is recommended in the docu.

Does anyone know this problem?

Greets

Tom