[rules-users] Getting rule metadata and LHS information in consequence

dhari sdhari at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 01:51:20 EDT 2009

I have an unusual requirement. The application we are developing contains
more than 100 rules. All rules are just to validating the data pass in
facts. Upon failure, we log the error message. The requirement is to log
rule name and LHS condition (fact attributes, constant data, comparative
operators etc) of the rule that failed rule.

I am not sure is there any way to get this information dynamically from the
working memory/rule base or other possible source. I wonder if some has
implemented such scenario in the past and could help me.

Regards,

Shabbir