[rules-users] [#JBRULES-1946] Deserializing a KnowledgeBase object throws a java.io.EOFException

Przemysław Różycki P.Rozycki at amg.net.pl
Mon Jun 15 05:50:37 EDT 2009

Hello,

IMHO, this bug still occurs in 5.0.1 final version as well as in trunk.
I put the proper comment and example code in JIRA:
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-1946

I need it working quite quickly, so if the Drools developers plan to
solve it later, then I will try to look at the source code by myself and
find the solution (and share of course).

However I would like to ask if anyone tried to diagnose the problem
earlier and has some thoughts where to look for the cause?

Best regards,
--
Przemysław Różycki
Architekt IT
jid: p.rozycki at amg.net.pl
GG: 145116
www.amg.net.pl

Treść niniejszej wiadomości może być poufna. Jeżeli nie jesteście
Państwo jej adresatem, to rozprowadzanie lub wykorzystywanie zawartych
tu informacji jest zabronione.

This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.