[rules-users] Web based decision tables

Michael Rhoden mrhoden at franklinamerican.com
Mon Jun 15 16:49:05 EDT 2009

Are you exporting the DRL or just using the view source from guvnor? The view source doesn't show the model that must be defined, among other things. I havent used the eclipse plugin much but Guvnor itself, has it's own pseudo model for handling Web Decision tables. When you finally generate a package it will generate correct DRL (not BRL/DT) of that decision table and should have everything you need to run it outside of Guvnor. BRL and DT will always create DRL when you export the package. So my guess is you should use KB.add on a DRL resource type.

-Michael